1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Touch - "Event Horizon; Closer" - OAD 2/8/13

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by morac, Feb 9, 2013.

1. morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    The show feels very different from the first season. It feels more dark what with one of the "touched" going around killing the others. Also there's less helping of random people around the world and more moving the storyline along. It's almost like a different show then last season.

I enjoyed the first episode more than usual. The second episode kept breaking up for a few seconds periodically (for a total loss of several minutes) at really inopportune times, so I missed a number of things, but that episode was pretty interesting as well.
  2. markp99

markp99 TakoKichi

Mar 21, 2002
    Nashua, NH
    Mostly liked it.

Jack Bauer's voice was a bit grating this time around. I do like the addition of the Mom looking for her daughter. The bad guy also a good addition.
  3. BrandonRe

BrandonRe Active Member TCF Club

Jul 14, 2006
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I agree. It did feel like a different show. I haven't followed any stories with behind the scenes information, but it almost seems like they hired a whole new creative staff.

That said, I'm not sure if I like it better or not. I did enjoy the interconnectedness of last season, with each episode having a mini-story or mystery. Not seeing the same level of connectedness so far this season. I hope it comes back.
  4. DouglasPHill

DouglasPHill Active Member

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    I thought this show and died and been buried.
  5. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    Probably will be after seeing the premiere rating of 1.0. :(
  6. ADG

ADG Allan

Aug 19, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    I like the new story line(s) better than the old format, but only marginally. Don't much care if it's cancelled.
  7. allan

allan Can't think of one

Oct 13, 2002
    Nope, got buried but hasn't died. Yet.

I'm undecided on this.
  8. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    i just keep expecting chloe to pop out of a van and help him as he's running down the street. if he doesnt have GPS on the kid by this time, he's crazy

they are definitely more about action this year. no more boring eps in a medical facility counting crayons or anything

saving the hedge fund dude reminded me of person of interest.

is jack bauer trying to save someone again?