1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Touch - "Entanglement" - 4/12/2012 - S01E05

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by martinp13, Apr 13, 2012.

1. martinp13

martinp13 YHTBMABIITY

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    This episode was so easy to decipher, I kept looking for the trap. Daughter gets her thieving father back on the path (for at least 5 minutes), shy boy is the one the girl was supposed to marry, he eventually hooks up with the mute (really, she never says a word?). Ah, there's the trap: it's a future-set-up episode. Two big strings were left untied:

1) Daughter of thief now has Martin's laptop with all of the picture on it. That will somehow come into play. I hope he has iCloud.

2) Baby-deliverer daughter is going to move to and go to college in ... New York City.

We now know that Arthur is like Jake, but he talks more.

My favorite moment was when the girl pulled off her burka and had on a pink Morticians t-shirt. :) I miss the Japanese girls.

2. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Geocacher

Mar 5, 2002
    Franklin, TN
    I agree, not as involved as previous ones. Which was a nice break for me.

Norah cracked me up when she said "How did I know E was bad? They should have picked a more threatening letter!"

3. madscientist

madscientist Deregistered Snoozer

Nov 12, 2003
    Lexington, MA
    I'm pretty sure the dad said something like, "didn't I teach you how to completely wipe a computer when you were six?" or something like that. I don't think there's anything left there.

4. martinp13

martinp13 YHTBMABIITY

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    But she had said "Am I going to find someone else's vacation photos on here?" as if he never bothered to wipe it first. He's too busy picking pockets. He just stole it and ran to the restaurant; I don't know how he found the time to put a bow on it. :)

Over and over they showed him looking at the pics, even in the credits. They have to be there.