1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TivoStream Bug List

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by smbaker, Sep 5, 2012.

1. smbaker

smbaker Well-Known Member

May 24, 2003
    First bug report. FIRST. :D

I selected a program in the guide, pushed 'Watch Now', and 'Watch on iPad'. I get back an error message 'problem with recording' with two buttons, Try Again and Troubleshoot. Try Again merely repeats the dialog box. Troubleshoot successfully goes through the Stream connection dialog box, then pops up the very same 'problem with recording' error. I'm going to have to kill the app as there appears no way out.

2. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    When I first hooked it up I was seeing this weird flicker on some, but not all, shows. And it was repeatable on those certain shows. However I pulled the plug on the stream and rebooted it and now those same shows play fine.

Dan

3. generaltso

generaltso Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Vermont
    My Stream crashes every time I try to use a trick play function. The only way to get it to work again is to reboot the Stream. TiVo support wouldn't let me exchange it without escalating the issue and waiting 3-5 days for a call back. I ordered another one in the meantime.

4. smbaker

smbaker Well-Known Member

May 24, 2003
    Minor nit: When finishing a live program, it failed to pop up the 'delete this program?' box (I think it's done that on other programs). It just paused at the end of the program and sat there.

ETA: hmmm... It looks like the guide data changed from a 1hr program to a 1.5hr program while I was watching. Perhaps not the stream's fault.

ETA2: It appears it paused immediately before Sandra Fluke started to speak. I approve this "feature". :D