1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tivos stop talking after completing phone home

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by nrobertson, Jun 1, 2010.

1. nrobertson

nrobertson New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    I have two HD tivos and two series2 and a PC with desktop tivo plus. I just noticed today that one HD can no longer see content on any other Tivo or the PC. So, I switched rooms to a series2. Later this morning, that Tivo could no longer see any other tivos - and this was right after I finished watching a transfer from the PC. So, I fired up a chat with Tivo support and they said there's a system wide problem that may take 3-5 days to fix... :eek:

2. sghogan

sghogan New Member

Mar 21, 2002
    I have the same problem. After a call home around 11:30 AM today, I have lost all home network capability.

3. Brent W

Brent W New Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Auburn...
    I had that issue last night, it fixed itself after about an hour or so.

4. sghogan

sghogan New Member

Mar 21, 2002
    I forced a call and the problem corrected itself.

5. ~ K ~

~ K ~ New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Thanks for this thread...I had the same problem when I got home today. I rebooted everything (computer, TIVO, router), but nothing help. I read this thread, forced a call home and everything was back to normal.

Thanks! [​IMG]

6. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    Same problem here on a lifetime Series 3 TiVo. A net connect seems to have resolved the issue.