1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tivo's Lost Their Names

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by sehale, Apr 17, 2012.

  1. tough joe

    tough joe New Member

    266
    0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Same issue here - glad to know it's a known bug. I just changed my tivo name back on tivo.com, I wont bother forcing an update since it will either work or it wont.
     
  2. unitron

    unitron Active Member

    16,389
    2
    Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC
    I changed the name back on the S2 DT that was affected (affected S1 still sitting on the bench, so to speak), and the change showed up on the sys info page a day or so later but several days later TiVo Desktop still sees it by the tail end of the TSN. Doesn't keep it from copying shows from it, though.

    :confused:
     
  3. sehale

    sehale Member

    114
    0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Newark, DE
    I noticed some progress this morning:

    My Blackberry mobile app now shows the updated and correct name for my Premiere XL and Series 3

    Tivo.com shows the updated and correct names for the Premiere XL and Series 3

    The Series 3 shows its updated and correct name as well as the updated and correct name for the XL in the My Shows list

    The XL shows its own updated and correct name but the Series 3 name in the My Shows list is still not updated

    Tivo Desktop shows the updated and correct name for the XL but the Series 3 is still not updated
     
  4. sehale

    sehale Member

    114
    0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Newark, DE
    Everything is working properly now - every unit has the correct names and those names show up consistently across the board.
     
  5. ltxi

    ltxi New Member

    349
    0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Colorado
    here also
     

Share This Page