1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TivoHD - All programs moved to Recently Deleted?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by djtweed, Mar 31, 2013.

1. djtweed

djtweed New Member

Mar 17, 2006
    We came home today and everything is in our Recently Deleted folder. Has this happened to anyone else? Anybody know how this is possible? We have to manually un-delete ~100 shows! :mad:
  2. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX

I can't say I've heard of this before. Be glad TiVo added the Recently Deleted folder.
  3. HomeUser

HomeUser Active Member

Jan 12, 2003
    A2 Michigan
    Wow! That's not good, at first I thought Oh Ya April 1st I see you posted yesterday however. Is there a chance someone was pranking you?

Thinking about it what would happen if the clear button on the remote was pressed by being stuck in a couch?
  4. djtweed

djtweed New Member

Mar 17, 2006
    Ok, so the wife and I gave this some more thought. I recently started using a Universal Remote. The only thing that I can think of is that I was using another device, but I was still "connected" to the TivoHD. Somehow the clear shortcut must have been hit on the HD Recordings folder. That's the only way I can even find to delete everything in 2 clicks.

So, we recovered everything important. I'll be more careful with that WR7 remote (which I love!)

I hope I didn't scare anyone too much. I just knew if it happened to anyone else, I would find out quick here. Thanks!
  5. mattack

mattack New Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Someone sat on the remote? Cat played with the remote?