1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tivo website sux?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by joy_division, Jul 3, 2013.

1. joy_division

joy_division Member

Nov 22, 2007
    I want to record walking dead season 3 which seems to be in some marathon july 6th. it's too slow to do episode by episode on the tivo (I don't want a season pass because if I choose first run only, it will not record since season 3 is not new, and if I pick new and repeat, it will also get season 1 and 2 episodes also playing. I don't have enough space for all that.).
    Anyway, I thought it would be fast on the website with point and click, but has the website always sucked, or it is just now? I get error on too many links. I search for walking dead, click it and then click on the "more" button because the episodes I want are not on the first page.

Technical Difficulties.
    We're sorry
    We are having technical difficulties. Please try one of the following:...

I have had this for the past few days.

Boy, does their website suck.

2. innocentfreak

innocentfreak Active Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    If you have a Premiere and are running the HDUI, you can go to the episode listing of Walking Dead Season 3 and select the episodes you want to record setting a onetime recording. If the episodes aren't listed, it will give you the option to create a wishlist for those episodes.

3. joy_division

joy_division Member

Nov 22, 2007
    Great! Thanks innocentfreak. I planned on recording on my TivoHD, but I'll just do the Premiere instead.

4. innocentfreak

innocentfreak Active Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    Worst case if you want to on your TiVo HD, just setup a manual recording for the times those episodes air.

You would have one long block unless you do each episode individually.

I also get the error when I log onto the page, but I can bypass it usually by hitting whatever link I want to go to.

5. slowbiscuit

slowbiscuit FUBAR

Sep 19, 2006
    In the ATL
    Yes, their website sucks, it's way too slow especially if you try to find a show. The sad part is that they had a fast and easy mobile site called m.tivo.com which they recently ruined.

6. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    It's just way too slow period....never been very responsive.

7. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    How is this ⬆
    not this? ⬇

8. ooMikeo

ooMikeo New Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Ha, 7 years later and the site still six. Slow as dirt - they need a new IT guy!