1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TiVO transfers

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by hybucket, Nov 9, 2013.

1. hybucket

hybucket Member

Nov 26, 2004
    I installed my new Roamio yesterday. No problem...I kept the Premiere activated til I transferred some programs to the Roamio. Did transfer some...was going to do more overnight, but the Premiere was not displaying on the Roamio's MY SHOWS list. It had been there before. Tried the usual...all was checked correctly on the TiVO account page...rebooted the router...both TiVOs appear on the Android app correctly. This happened many months ago...the 2nd TiVO would occasionally appear and disappear from the MY SHOWS lists. Anyone know how to fix this?
    BTW, no cable card problems with the new unit whatsoever, for those concerned. Put the card from my Premiere into the Roamio...I picked up all the cable channels but not the pay. Called the Cable Division (or whatever they call it) at Comcast, and they paired it, said to wait 45 minutes and the channels would populate. They populated in less than 30 seconds.
    UPDATE: I just noticed a similar thread below, don't know how to move this there....

2. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    Use a static IP.
    Set network settings to include the DNS and Gateway to your router IP.
    Check the DVR preferences on your Tivo.com account to be checked.
    Reboot the Tivos and router.
    Make a Tivo connection on all your Tivos.
    Make sure your Tivos all have the same Media Access Key.

Doing these should get it working.