1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TiVo remote codes

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by cdoug512, Dec 22, 2010.

1. cdoug512

cdoug512 New Member

Feb 26, 2005
    I thought there might be a sticky that lists remote codes for newer model TV's like mine. Since there is not, I'll post what I found on my Walmart Black Friday special (since it was not listed among the Emerson codes on my TiVoHD Series 3) to help any other poor souls. Might make a good sticky, though, for people to list their codes.

Emerson 32 inch LCD model LC320EM1 code for pwr, volume, mute: 0008
  2. kinkehee

kinkehee New Member

Apr 23, 2011
    What was the code for the input?
  3. classicsat

classicsat Astute User

Feb 18, 2004
    Ontario Canada.
    It is the same, in that the code you program is for all of theTV functions (Power, volume, mute, input).

If 0008 does not have all the functons, try other codes.

That line of Emerson TVs came from Funai, who manufacture for a number of apparent mid level brands. You can check Funai or Symphonic codes.
  4. Skaarak

Skaarak New Member

Nov 25, 2011
    I just picked up the Emerson 32" from the Walmart Black Friday deal (LC320EM2F) and 0008 worked beautifully!
  5. biochemteach

biochemteach New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    I got the Funai lf320fx4f as a black friday deal in 2013.. And remote code 0008 work for this one too! (different that was suggested by Setup!)
  6. spotcatbug

spotcatbug New Member

Dec 3, 2015
    I know this thread is really old (so is my TV!), but I'm resurrecting it for the good of humanity (so Google can index this for the next guy)...

I just got a TV Roamio OTA and none of the Symphonic codes worked for my old TV. I stumbled across this thread while Googling to see if anybody else had any luck with my same TV.

Skaarak posted that 0008 worked on their 32", Wal-Mart, Black Friday deal, Emerson TV. My Symphonic is 32" and it was also a Wal-Mart Black Friday deal from back in... oh... 2009, I think. So I figured, what the heck, I'll try 0008. 20 seconds later my TiVo remote is controlling my Symphonic TV.
  7. MarkB2000

MarkB2000 New Member

Jul 13, 2003
    Thanks to this post I was able to get my Walmart $99 Funai TV from 2013 Black Friday sale working on my Tivo Mini remote using code 0008.