1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tivo Rebooted During Transfer, Now Won't Transfer

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by cmarti02, Jul 10, 2013.

1. cmarti02

cmarti02 New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    New Hampshire
    Had just transferred multiple shows over 3-4 days, so I know it was working. I was transferring two shows from Win7 laptop to Series 2 Tivo, when the Tivo rebooted. Now, transfers won't work at all. The two shows were still in To Do List, but not doing anything. I cancelled/deleted the two transfers in To Do List, hard re-booted the Tivo and Laptop. Added show to To Do List, no luck. When I try to transfer a show from laptop, it shows up in To Do List, but nothing happens.

TIA, Curtis
  2. ggieseke

ggieseke Active Member

May 30, 2008
    In Desktop, go to File - Preferences - Restart or Reset. Clear the Auto-Transfer list and transfer status.

On the TiVo clear the To Do List again, unplug the network cable or adapter, and reboot it. Let it sit for a good while after it comes back up before reconnecting it to the network. If there's a "ghost" transfer stuck in the queue somewhere that should clear it out (or so I've been told).