1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TiVo Premiere TCD746320 DVR with lifetime for sale

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by replaytv, Apr 2, 2013.

1. replaytv

replaytv gun talk ignore list

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    $350 plus shipping in an original box. It has the standard Hard Drive Capacity: Up to 45 hours HD or 414 hours standard definition.

Just the lifetime service is $400 or $500 not to mention the cost of the TiVo box if you go out to buy it. This unit has the full 2 weeks worth of programing lifetime service so you don't have to pay the monthly fee.

It can be used with OTA antenna TV and/or cable, but not satellite.

I bought this used, so don't know its' history, but it works great and has the standard remote and power cord and books. The books and remote, cords and such are brand new, never used. I had them from a TiVo that I got brand new. The Tivo is in like new condition.

US Postal money order or Paypal only with verified account and shipped to verified address.
    I have sold about 10 Tivos on this forum with never any problem. I also sell on craigslist and ebay.
    I also have lots of other lifetimed Series 1 and 2 Tivo, Lifetimed DVD Tivos, Replays, Tivo wireless adapters and more for sale.

2. replaytv

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    I lowered the price to $350. I have two of these at that price. I.E. $350 each plus shipping or possible free delivery in Denver area.

3. replaytv

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    I probably will be putting these TiVos on eBay for $475 'buy it now' this month, as I have been surprised that they haven't sold here for the $350 offered. So it looks like a large international corporation (eBay) will be getting over 10% of the cost of these units including shipping, instead of a Tivocommunity member getting a lower price.

4. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    Any interest in a trade + cash exchange? I have two S3 OLED units with lifetime. One works perfectly, the other has a bad power supply that effects the second CableCARD slot.

I know the S3 units are older but they have better OTA reception and are more hackable, plus they have the OLED screen which is nice. Although I realize they're still not worth as much as the Premiere units which is why I'd be willing to throw some cash in there as well.

Let me know if you're interested and how much cash you'd want.

P.S. I have the original box for both units as well.

P.P.S. FYI: TiVo has a deal going on for a refurbished 75 hour Premiere + lifetime for $479 so I'm not sure you'd get $475 on eBay right now for a 45 hour unit. Might want to wait until that deal is over first.

5. RedGrandAm

RedGrandAm Infrequent Lurker

Jul 27, 2003
    North Carolina
    I'm interested in one of the tivos if you still have them for sale?

6. JOL

JOL New Member

Nov 21, 2007
    I am also interested in one if you still have these.

7. replaytv

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    I still have one left.