1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TiVo Premiere 4 + Stream + MoCA Adapter for $299

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by weldon, Mar 2, 2013.

1. weldon

weldon New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    My contract is up and I went to tivo.com to look into a new Premiere 4. There is a special offer to get a bundle with TiVo Premiere 4, Stream, and MoCA adapter for $299. Seems like a great price.

Has anyone been able to get this bundle with a Premiere XL4? I'd jump at getting the extras for only $50 more.
  2. Loach

Loach New Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Nice to see a bundle with actual discounting from list prices. I'm hoping for something similar involving the Mini.
  3. DaveDFW

DaveDFW Member

Jan 25, 2005
    Is that an emailed deal? I don't see it on tivo.com
  4. 7WJ4C

7WJ4C New Member

Mar 2, 2013
    It is on the bottom of their homepage (can't link yet because I don't have enough posts).

One other tip if you aren't interested in the Moca adapter you can remove that from your final cart to save and extra $50.
  5. aaronwt

aaronwt UHD Addict

Jan 31, 2002
    How do they come up with $230 in savings? Shouldn't it be $130 in savings?

According to the the prices they list, the P4, Stream and MoCA adapter are normally $430. The deal they are offering is $300. Which is a good deal, but it says that it is $230 in savings.

Or are they counting the $100 off you get with the MSD price for lifetime?

Either way I wish they had these deals a couple of years ago.
  6. BigJimOutlaw

BigJimOutlaw Active Member

Mar 21, 2004
    "Up to $230." They must be counting the MSD for Lifetime.
  7. ssimps0n

ssimps0n New Member

Dec 30, 2012
    I was able to get the deal with an XL4. I was able to add the bundle to my cart, remove the 4, remove the MOCA (didn't need), Add the XL4. Kept the stream at $90 so I saved $40? Free Shipping.

Got it all setup over the weekend and works great. Awaiting mini...
  8. innocentfreak

innocentfreak New Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Yeah they always include MSD as part of the discount amount.