1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tivo Premiere 2 Tuner with 2TB and lifetime reduced to $350

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by jcthorne, Aug 30, 2013.

1. jcthorne

jcthorne Active Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Houston
    I have a 2 tuner Premiere (Cable and OTA capable) with a 2TB drive and lifetime subscription. Will sell for $350 shipped in the US to a paypal verified address.

Includes peanut remote and power cable as shipped. Remote is as new as I never used it. (I use a slide remote) and the Premiere is in perfect condition and works fine. Will pack carefully and ship UPS with tracking number.

Price reduced to $350 for quick sale......

2. lynnalexandra

lynnalexandra New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Hi, JC,

I'd like to buy your Tivo Premier with upgraded drive if you still have it. I would feel good buying from you.

On another note, I have made no progress on mastering pyTivo and my NAS. Quite honestly, the last few months were filled with family emergencies and a heavy workload. I hope to get back to it soon. (So you may be hearing from me again for some guidance).

Let me know if it's available.
    Thank you.
    Lynn.

3. jcthorne

jcthorne Active Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Houston
    Great!, PM sent.

4. jcthorne

jcthorne Active Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Houston
    Sale did not complete. Tivo is still available. Make me an offer, I just might take it. Someone needs this lifetime TiVo with 2TB drive that is in perfect working order.