1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TiVo Premiere 2 TB Upgrade Drive

Discussion in 'eBay Auction Central' started by justinw, Oct 16, 2011.

1. justinw

justinw New Member

Jan 30, 2007
    Since I bought an Elite, I figured I don't need 638 hours of storage. So I took out this upgraded drive in my old Premiere and replaced it with the original. I decided to put this up on eBay to offset some of the cost. Here's the link. Starting price is only $60 and Buy it Now $90. Better than the options that are out there.

The drive is a 2 TB Western Digital WD20EVDS Green Drive, one of the best that is made specifically for DVRs. It will upgrade your TiVo Premiere to 318 hours. I already have it loaded so all you have to do is remove the old one and put this one in.
  2. slxgru2003

slxgru2003 New Member

Nov 10, 2011
    Asking $550 OBO

Includes prepaid transferrable Tivo lifetime subscription to Tivo service!

Tivo Premiere XL upgraded to 2 Tb Hd, records 370 hours of HD and 2700+ hours of regular programming.

I paid $399 for the lifetime Tivo subscription in February 2011.
    The 2 TB upgrade is $149 on top of the box itself.
    I have $700 in it right now there is one comparable used unit on the auction site for $698 buy it now.
    I hate to sell it but I've given as much time and energy to Comcast as I am willing to do.
    This thing is only 6 months old and has been flawless, if only I could say the same for Comcast.
    It does Youtube, Netflix, Blockbuster, ETC. amazing machine that I don't want to part with.

PM or email me if you are interested.
  3. unitron

unitron Active Member

Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC
    Burying an ad for an entire TiVo in a thread whose title indicates it's about a hard drive only, instead of starting a new thread specifically for what you're selling, seems an odd way to try to get customers.