1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tivo Premier XL Lifetime, Stream, Series 3 HD X 2

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by Prepper, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Prepper

Prepper Member

Aug 6, 2003
    Colorado...
    I switched my setup to a Roamio Pro with 3 minis, so I have the following for sale:

Tivo Premier XL with Lifetime Service

Tivo Stream

Tivo HD (series 3, *no* lifetime)

** OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS **

Units are sold as-is, but are all in working condition and will come with power cord and remote. The units are from a smoke-free, child-free home. Payment via PayPal please.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

2. tyd450

tyd450 New Member

Jul 21, 2014
    prepper- do you still have the premier XL? what are you asking for it now?

3. Prepper

Prepper Member

Aug 6, 2003
    Colorado...
    I do still have it. I haven't changed the asking price, but I guess I could throw in shipping (UPS ground, lower 48 only).

4. tyd450

tyd450 New Member

Jul 21, 2014
    is it the TCD748000 model that works with OTA?

any issues at all or perfect working order?

Any chance you would do $325 shipped? I've seen some on ebay going for less than that lately. I'd rather pay a little more from someone like you for the peace of mind. I can paypal it to you now if you would do that.

5. Prepper

Prepper Member

Aug 6, 2003
    Colorado...
    I don't know the exact model number but it IS the one that works OTA. I have a SquareShooter antenna mounted on the side of the house near the garage and it worked perfectly. I wish the new Roamio models had kept this feature intact. Comcast has outages from time to time, but nowadays everything shows up online eventually, so if I end up missing something I can usually find it to view one way or the other.

I'm willing to take $325 shipped for it. As long as you are fine with UPS ground shipping and don't live outside the continental US. I don't want to deal with international shipping.

If you want to PM me we can exchange email info and discuss the PayPal arrangements.

Thanks.

6. tyd450

tyd450 New Member

Jul 21, 2014
    hey thanks for the response- i really appreciate it. Unfortunately I just picked up a premiere from a guy on craigslist here locally for $280. Hopefully someone else here will buy yours soon- good luck

7. Prepper

Prepper Member

Aug 6, 2003
    Colorado...
    No problem, good luck with your purchase!

I think I am going to try to post these on ebay this weekend.

8. squint

squint New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    I'd wait if possible. Prices are all over the place but generally lower than usual due to sales and perhaps less TV in the summer. If I had to sell now I would set a fixed price rather than have it be an auction. Also, don't use the eBay default of USPS priority. Use FedEx or UPS ground instead as they're usually a lot cheaper for heavy, bulky items.

9. Prepper

Prepper Member

Aug 6, 2003
    Colorado...
    Bump before the fall season starts. Open to offers.

10. squint

squint New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Prices are going back up. I'd wait just a little bit longer...

11. Prepper

Prepper Member

Aug 6, 2003
    Colorado...
    Bump with update that I am open to offers.

12. unitron

unitron Active Member

Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC
    Have you explored the possibility of getting $99 lifetime on that S3 HD?

I'm starting to see unsubbed units Craigslisted for well under $50, but a lifetimed one should fetch $200 or better.

13. Prepper

Prepper Member

Aug 6, 2003
    Colorado...
    When I called to cancel service on the older units and activate the Roamion and Minis I added the $99 lifetime to the Premier XL because the Tivo rep told me it would be more valuable and sellable.

So far that has not panned out as I am still sitting with the unit unsold. I'd be hesitant to put out any other cash in "hopes" of selling the other units at this point.

14. lgkahn

lgkahn Member

Apr 3, 2002
    what model number is the s3