1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TiVo online Season Pass Manager down

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by mathewbeall, Jan 13, 2014.

1. mathewbeall

mathewbeall New Member

Mar 4, 2002
    Hi Folks - I assume this is down for everyone else as well? I just bought (3) TiVo Mini's on Friday to replace 3 of my old TiVo's since they work so well with the Roamio. And before I do that, I need to transfer my season passes (some of the Tivo's have a lot) and content.

Since Saturday I haven't been able to get it to work online - and when I chat with support all they can say is "we don't have an ETA"... very frustrating!

Does anyone have any other information about this?

Matt

2. BlackBetty

BlackBetty I

Nov 5, 2004
    Its not working for me either. What happens is there is a view your cart pop up that is blocking the second DVR box.

I've tried deleting my cookies, and restarting internet explorer.

Very frusting since I have a roamio coming Thursday and I have about 100 season passes to transfer.

3. nycityuser

nycityuser Member

Dec 30, 2004
    New York, NY
    It is down for me today as well. Is it just two of us?

I cannot access the online listings guide or anything related to managing recordings online.

I just set up a new Roamio Pro today and was hoping to transfer my Season Passes from my TiVo HD to it. What's going on? Why is it not working?

Is there a systemwide outage?