I have been through all of the channel changing troubleshooting. This TiVo has been working ok for years, then 36 hours ago, it stopped. My TiVO seems to connect around 7pm at night and the issue appears to have started between 5 and 11pm, so it looks like something with the update. I have rebooted etc, the IR transmitters are putting out, verified multiple remotes and extra cables. I switched cable boxes and the same thing happens. I have identified the software that communicates the channel change. The cable box works with the cable remote, the TIVO acts like it is changing channels but the cable box does nothing. I appears that the TIVO is spitting the wrong info. The frame on the screen shows the channel change, the screen makes a shift as if changing, but the channel does not change.