1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tivo netflix app doesn't show posters

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by bowlingbeeg, Apr 20, 2017 at 9:24 PM.

1. bowlingbeeg

bowlingbeeg New Member

May 18, 2015
    For the last few weeks our Tivo Roamio and all 3 minis aren't showing poster images in the netflix app. Everything works when you play a show but not being able to see the posters makes it difficult to find things. I've tried rebooting(pulling the plug and waiting 2 minutes), signing out of netflix and back in, connecting to the Tivo mothership many times. Even running the "check your network" in the netflix app shows everything is good so I'm not really sure what's going on. Everything is running on 20.7.1.RC2 which seems like it was loaded recently so I'm wondering if that's when the issue starting happening. Is anyone else having this issue or any suggestions on what I could try to fix it.

2. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    Works for me on 20.7.1 with all the graphics.

3. bowlingbeeg

bowlingbeeg New Member

May 18, 2015
    So I figured out what was wrong, well maybe I should say I fixed the problem since I don't actually know what was wrong. I rebooted my entire network and after that things started working again.

4. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Thanks for posting back with what fixed it for you. I would expect the images in the Netflix app should come from Netflix servers (or CDN) and not TiVo's so was interesting to see this as an issue.

Scott