1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tivo missing Groups, no netflix, hulu, or blockbuster

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by flashedbios, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Dec 7, 2012 #1 of 11
    flashedbios

flashedbios New Member

Dec 7, 2012
    all i have is amazon instant video and youtube on my new premier. no netflix hulu blockbuster or fall update, long time tivo customer on and off the past 10 years. going on a week now and i call every day and nobody seems to care they just tell me to wait. they told me its missing groups. im getting very impatient and i really dont want to wait much longer to get what i am paying for. I dont want to exchange the box because i already got the cablecard paired and comcast is a bunch of idiots and it would take two days to pair the card again knowing their incompetent reps. i know this issue can be fixed via software. every day i call they say their engineers are working on it.. how long can it be to click a checkbox? anyone have this issue before or know how i can get this resolved NOW?

here is my tivo service number if people from tivo are reading 746-0001-9065-699A

2. Dec 8, 2012 #2 of 11
    flashedbios

flashedbios New Member

Dec 7, 2012
    wow. the response on this board is similar to Tivo tech support. completely ignored.

3. Dec 8, 2012 #3 of 11
    cherry ghost

cherry ghost Active Member

Sep 13, 2005
    Chicago
    Go to settings-->channels-->my video providers and see if they're checked there

4. Dec 8, 2012 #4 of 11
    flashedbios

flashedbios New Member

Dec 7, 2012
    they arent even listed there

5. Dec 9, 2012 #5 of 11
    cherry ghost

cherry ghost Active Member

Sep 13, 2005
    Chicago
    what software version are you on?

have you tried restarting?

6. Dec 9, 2012 #6 of 11
    Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    Groups are enabled via the red C button in the HDUI and via the 2 button in the old SDUI.

As for the video providers.... I have no idea why they're missing. Is your internet connection to the TiVo working OK? Is your service plan up to date?

Dan

7. flashedbios

flashedbios New Member

Dec 7, 2012
    this is TIVO, INC's fault. they put my TSN in the "commercial" group instead of the "residential" group and now netflix and hulu dont show up. its been hell trying to get them to correct it and in the mean time I have no netflix or hulu. I call them every day and they say engineers are working on it. I think tivo should give me a free month, a free slide remote, a free t-shirt and a hand written apology.

8. Arcady

Arcady Stargate Fan

Oct 14, 2004
    Philadelphia...
    What about a pony? Don't you deserve one of those too?

9. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    The slide remote was discontinued and is no longer available, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that. In fact the only thing on that list you might actually get is the free month of service.

Dan

10. compnurd

compnurd New Member

Oct 6, 2011
    Without question he deserves a Pony

11. TishTash

TishTash New Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Merrick, NY
    Well, for what it's worth, Blockbuster bailed about a year ago, so that explains that one.