1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TiVo iOS App --- Wishlists?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by rspike, Aug 25, 2013.

1. rspike

rspike New Member

Aug 28, 2003
    Loving the App on my iPad. However, does anybody know if there's a way to mange Wishlists via the App?
  2. Kolenka

Kolenka New Member

Jan 2, 2013
    Depends on what you want to do. They show up in the Season Passes, so you can re-prioritize or cancel them.

Creating them from the app only seems to allow you to add to the wishlist from an actor's page or when a show doesn't have any upcoming episodes.
  3. rspike

rspike New Member

Aug 28, 2003
    Got it. Was looking to view all upcoming occurrences of my Wishlists regardless if they're set to auto record or not. I don't think it's possible.
  4. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator TC Club

Apr 17, 2000
    I think I read somewhere in one of the Roamio reviews that better Wish List support in the app is coming.
  5. darelldd

darelldd New Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Does anybody have any new news on this feature? I'm surprised that Wishlist support really isn't available online nor mobile.

I guess wishlists are deletable and reorganizable (that's not a word, right?) on the mobile app, but why can't I create or modify a wishlist? A real keyboard for this activity is mandatory. (and yes I know I can add one to my box, but really?)
  6. mattack

mattack New Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Go to forum.tivo.com and request the feature.