1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tivo ignoring New Developers on their own forums.

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by dadrepus, Jan 29, 2013.

1. dadrepus

dadrepus Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    Granted they are "Developer Community Forums" but you would think Tivo would pay attention to them to see if they can help answer any questions for NEW developers. They have a new SDK for develpoers to build apps that run on their boxes and they completely ignore the developers there that are asking questions. No wonder there are so few people willing to develop anything for this box. I do love my Tivo, hate the lack of professionalism with the staff.

2. innocentfreak

innocentfreak Active Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    Based off another thread it was a soft launch and the person who was overseeing the project left TiVo. I wouldn't hold my breath.

3. davezatz

davezatz Funkadelic

Apr 18, 2002
    Northern...
    At CES I was told he hasn't been replaced. Don't know if that means they haven't found the right person or if they don't intend to fill the role.

4. innocentfreak

innocentfreak Active Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    You would think they would shut the page down or do something other than just ignore it even if they don't plan on keeping it active.