I wonder if this will have a positive effect on my problem, which I actually only noticed for the first time last night. I've only had the box for exactly one week, so I haven't put in a lot of hours of watching, yet. I noticed glitches on three different recordings last night. They were short, lasting about one second. Loss of audio and some macroblocking or, don't know what to call it: a sort-of trailing effect during a scene change. Anyway, my setup is OTA-only with the RCA ANT1500 (little white box-shaped thing that is hanging on the wall behind the TV). I live about 3-4 miles from pretty much all the stations I receive. I was playing around a bit with the diagnostics this morning and noticed SNR for a few channels at around 31 or so, so maybe under certain circumstances it gets too strong, and that may be what I was seeing in my recordings. Unfortunately, while I'm a recent TiVoHD owner, I'm a long-time (almost 10 years) TiVo user, so I timeshift 100% of what I watch. Makes debugging this a bit harder. As it turns out while I was testing this morning I noticed pending restart, so I went ahead and restarted and was able to play for a few minutes with the D update. I unfortunately did see about 900 uncorrected almost immediately on one channel, but it seemed to stay there. I'll need to look at this some more to test different channels and look at both tuners.