1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TIVO HD DVR Series 3 w/1tb drive can record 160+hrs HD

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by nesbitttivo, Dec 22, 2013.

1. nesbitttivo

nesbitttivo New Member

Aug 20, 2006
    Edmond
    TIVO HD DVR Series 3 w/1tb drive can record 160+hrs HD w/LifeTime service $200

Product includes Device, Original TivO Remote, Original Power Cord, Network Cable, RCA cables, RGB HD Component cable, Fiber optic HD audio cable, and I will also be including a 10ft. HDMI flat style cable that is UL rated for in-wall installation

SOLD

Attached Files:

2. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    Lifetime service?

3. nesbitttivo

nesbitttivo New Member

Aug 20, 2006
    Edmond
    No. But I did pay monthly for over 3 years. So I plan to call and ask for the $99 lifetime special. If I can get that would you take $200 for it?

4. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    Sorry, not actually looking to buy just asking for clarification so potential buyers will know.

FYI Without lifetime it's basically worthless. You might be able to get $20-$30 for it. With lifetime you "might" be able to get $200. So definitely call and see if you can get the $99/lifetime deal. You'll make it back and then some.

5. Wil

Wil Senile Member

Sep 26, 2002
    Agreed. I'm not in the market at the moment (I'm in and out) but I've generally been willing to pay neighborhood $200 for a lifetimed HD. Without lifetime it's basically worthless. They can be hacked to avoid the monthly fee but it's just not right, plus it's easy for Tivo to catch and shut it off so you'd have to run mostly off the grid and play hide & seek, not worth the hassle even if you wanted to cheat.

6. nesbitttivo

nesbitttivo New Member

Aug 20, 2006
    Edmond
    I was able add Lifetime. So now the series 3 comes with lifetime servie and I will sale for $200.

SOLD