1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tivo free to good home

Discussion in 'TiVo Series 1 - UK' started by hopon, Mar 25, 2012.

1. hopon

hopon New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Anybody midlands who want's a tivo - or bit's of it before it's scrapped? Configured as 2 * 120gig drives and working perfectly before the EPG switch off. Switched from Virgin to Sky HD and can't be bothered adding altepg but seems such a waste to scrap what has been the best gadget I've ever bought.

I *think* I've still got another standard one as well in addition to the IR blasters and a collection of remotes if they're any use to someone.

Also got a cachecard + 512mb but will sell that seperately as they seem to be fetching around £35-£40 on the bay.

2. romanpj

romanpj New Member

Dec 23, 2003
    UK
    Yup, I'd be interested in everything including the cachecard. I'm near J3 on the M6.

R.

3. hopon

hopon New Member

Dec 15, 2004
    Hi, it's all yours then if you want it. I'm in halesowen - J3 of M5. Say £35 for the cachecard and you can have the rest - I'll check if I've still got the second one. I can't pm as less than 10 posts so do you want to send me a mobile no?

4. romanpj

romanpj New Member

Dec 23, 2003
    UK
  5. romanpj

romanpj New Member

Dec 23, 2003
    UK
    Hi.

Get my PM OK?

Text me first as I'm cautious with unknown numbers :)

R.