1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tivo.com Website SLOW

Discussion in 'TiVo Suggestion Avenue' started by toddvj, Mar 9, 2014.

1. toddvj

toddvj New Member

Apr 22, 2004
    St. Paul, MN
    The tivo.com website used to be a convenient way to set recordings, etc. But now, it's barely usable. If you want to get to anything about your account - season passes, to do list, etc. It takes forever. By forever I mean I usually just give up on it and just change settings on the actual TiVo box.

Is TiVo even aware of this issue? If so, are they working on fixing it. If not, go check it out. you'll see what I mean.

2. bicker

bicker bUU

Nov 9, 2003
    Georgia
    It is so bad, and has been for so long (hasn't it been a full year now since the website was redesigned?) that TiVo has to know about it, and clearly doesn't care enough to do anything about it.

I recently found kmttg. It's far superior to the TiVo website, in terms of viewing the To Do List, viewing the Now Playing List, searching for programming, scheduling recordings, and managing the Season Pass List. Combined with a secure RDP connection to a desktop computer at home, it's a fantastic remote management tool for TiVo.

3. toddvj

toddvj New Member

Apr 22, 2004
    St. Paul, MN
    Thanks bicker! I had no idea such a thing existed. I'm going to try it out.