1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TiVo Billing

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Jackamus, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Jackamus

Jackamus New Member

Sep 20, 2010
    FL
    I've got three TiVo's and they all have different bill dates. Is it at all possible to get them on one bill date?

2. lessd

lessd Active Member

Jan 23, 2005
    CT
    Why would we know what TiVo will or will not do with their billing now, call TiVo and get your answer.

3. Jackamus

Jackamus New Member

Sep 20, 2010
    FL
    Don't have to be rude. Maybe I asked the question because others have had it done and wanted to check it out before I called. That's what I figured this community was for. That is was here to help out with info and the fact that TiVo monitor's these forums that they might give a kind answer and not a rude reply.

4. Jackamus

Jackamus New Member

Sep 20, 2010
    FL
    Oh and the fact that is forum is called TiVo Help Center. Maybe I read that part wrong.

5. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    This has come up before. IIRC that person could not get TiVo to change the way he was billed.

Rude or not, the poster above is right. You're just going to have to call TiVo yourself and find out.
    You might play 'CSR roulette' to see if you get a hold of one that is sympathetic to your situation.

As far as TiVo monitoring these forums, I'm sure they have someone that scans over it every now and then, and replies are few and far between.

6. Jackamus

Jackamus New Member

Sep 20, 2010
    FL
    Rude it was. There is a correct way to go about talking to people and that was not it. I came to the TiVo Help Center, to see if other people might have raised this issue before. Right or not. I guess I will not be seeking help from the help center. I do not like rude people. It's not called for. Plain and simple.

The End!

7. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    Jeez, a little thin skinned, are we? :confused:

8. lessd

lessd Active Member

Jan 23, 2005
    CT
    I did not mean to be rude but I was just giving you a quick answer to your question, any other answer would be speculation (and this form is full of that), and such speculation would not help you and not make any difference in what you want to do, only TiVo itself could make this happen for you. You will not get into any trouble with TiVo for asking.
    There are many things this help form is great for, like upgrading the hard drive on your TiVo, you can't call TiVo itself for that information, or you may get into trouble with TiVo.
    Even if someone had not been able to change their billing in the past, TiVo may have changed their billing to be more user friendly.