1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Time of Death" Showtime Six-Part Documentary

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by waynomo, Nov 1, 2013.

1. waynomo

waynomo My One Time TCF Club

Nov 9, 2002
    Seven...
    Showtime’s ‘Time of Death’: An important and honest look at what death is really like

This seems really interesting. I was wondering who was planning on watching it. Also, would love to hear others thoughts on this.

Many of us here are getting a bit older and starting to think about this more and more. Personally, I just dealt with the deaths of my FIL and MIL all in the last 10 months. There have been discussions about how my wife's family has dealt with the deaths. (Probably in not the healthiest of fashion, but that's another story.

Anyway, would love to have others thoughts and discussions on this as it seems from the review it is well done.

From the review:

2. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston &...
    I will confess that I hadn't heard about this at all. But I agree, it can be an interesting subject (for some of us), and I will definitely set an SP.

My wife lost her mom, dad and step-dad all within the last five years. Both my parents are alive (in their 80s), but their mortality becomes more obvious with each passing year. So I'll give this show a try.

Thanks for the post.

3. Anubys

Anubys KMT Soccer Playa

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    I also have not heard about this and I thank you for the thread. I will set and SP and give it a shot.

4. Eight47

Eight47 Member

Feb 22, 2003
    Thank you for mentioning this program. Set the SP.

5. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member TCF Club

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    Thanks for posting about this. SP set.