1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three Moons Over Milford - Spoilers OK

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by sieglinde, Oct 3, 2006.

1. sieglinde

sieglinde Active Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    This show seems to be canceled according to Thefutoncritic. Is it worth watching the rest of the episodes? Does it have a conclusion?

I have watched three episodes and I enjoyed them while I was watching them but don't feel that inspired to watch the rest unless the show actually ends and ties up the story lines.

2. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    It wasn't cancelled; they showed the entire season.

It's possible that they aren't picking it up for a second season...

3. drew2k

drew2k Drew != Drawn

Jun 9, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    I really enjoyed this series over the summer, and hope it comes back next year. To me it's the equivalent of "comfort food" ... but without the guilt afterwards.

4. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    I hope it's not totally cancelled. While the season did end, with a season finale, it had a bit of a cliff hanger too. I would really like to see it renewed.

5. Sadara

Sadara huh?

Sep 27, 2006
    Wichita, KS
    Bah, that's too bad, it is cancelled. Can't start liking any new show without worrying it's going to get cancelled.

6. drew2k

drew2k Drew != Drawn

Jun 9, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Yup! :(

Variety had an article about it on September 27, 2006, which is sad, as apparently the cancellation didn't even rate a mention on any of the several news sites I visit daily ...

7. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    [pedantic]It wasn't cancelled. It was not renewed for a second season.[/pedantic]

8. drew2k

drew2k Drew != Drawn

Jun 9, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    I will concede your point - the Variety article indeed does not mention "cancellation". It only mentions the show is not coming back for a second season.

The net effect, barring an unlikely pick-up by some other outlet, is that we won't be seeing it again, so ...