1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THR22 Tuner Freeze

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by mjitkop, Jun 5, 2012.

1. mjitkop

mjitkop New Member

Oct 3, 2002
    CT
    Hello, community. :)

I've had a THR22 for 3 days now and the first 2 days had a tuner freeze 2 times. I can't tell which tuner it was because they aren't labeled with the SWM technology and only 1 cable hooked up to the unit.

Anybody else with this issue?

I would like to know if it's a just a fluke with my unit or possibly a more general problem. Since it seems I am the first one to ask about this problem, I have the feeling that it's probably on my side only.

Thank you.

2. Samantha Kirk

Samantha Kirk New Member

Apr 18, 2012
    This is the first time I am hearing about this problem. Better give it a few more days since you bought it only 3 days ago. I bought a new phone and had some problem for 2 days. Then it was working properly. Try resetting it. If it still persists, contact the Tivo service center.

3. scamp

scamp New Member

Jun 27, 2002
    my wife has complained about this to me on various occasions. Seems to happen to her when she tries to record a show that she is currently watching. I've never seen it happen and can't duplicate it but has had it happen a half dozen times or more.