1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THR-22 Wishlists and MLS Ticket

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by hammer32, Sep 15, 2012.

1. hammer32

hammer32 TiVo Combat Crew

Jul 4, 2001
    North America
    I've got keyword wish lists set up for the following, and they are set to record automatically:

FC Dallas
    FC Dallas & Soccer
    FC Dallas [kind] Sports:Soccer

Several weeks ago I was successfully auto recording matches using a keyword search for the team name and the category Sports:Soccer. Then nothing was getting recorded. I checked and the wishlist showed no upcoming episodes, despite the matches appearing in the guide correctly. So I created new wish lists that only searched for the keywords and didn't specify sports:soccer. These worked fine for a few weeks. Now these also are no longer auto recording, but when I view upcoming episodes, they do show this evenings match for FC Dallas. Recording history doesn't list anything about why it's not recording the match.

Is anyone else having this much trouble with Wishlists?

Edit, this also effects matches on ESPN and Fox Soccer Channels.

2. codespy

codespy Go A-Rod (Packers)

Jan 6, 2006
    Packerland, USA
    There must be an origional air date listed in program info for WishLists, especially for live sports, to work. Without it, it will not autorecord. This occurs for my football and baseball W/L's too.

And no, nothing shows up in Recording History either. Both DirecTV and TiVo are aware of this issue.

3. hammer32

hammer32 TiVo Combat Crew

Jul 4, 2001
    North America