1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Walking Dead S04E06 "Live Bait" OAD 2013/11/17

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by madscientist, Nov 17, 2013.

1. madscientist

madscientist Deregistered Snoozer

Nov 12, 2003
    Lexington, MA
    Wow, nice. I was not thrilled to think we'd be leaving the prison with all those unresolved issues, but this was a great episode. New locations, new people. It was nice to get away for a bit.

I thought David Morrissey did a fantastic job. I wasn't sure they could bring him back after the massacre last season but they did. It was interesting to get a perspective from a group who had been locked away and had basically no experience with walkers. I think it's unlikely that they hadn't figured out the head shot requirement by now though. You shoot something 5 times in the chest and it doesn't go down, you're definitely going to try for the head.

My two pet peeves: in what universe does he not explain everything to them immediately: especially how their father will turn when he dies? That's so dangerous! But also the way they're attracted to noise and they need to be quiet when they're walking on the road, etc. And second the way the younger woman just sort of fell over for no reason and twister her ankle. Bogus.

Just a note: I know we don't discuss it here but David Morrissey was on Talking Dead this week and it was really good; he has interesting and insightful things to say about the Governor (as I guess you'd expect). Most of the time I FF through all the conversation and just watch the special behind the scenes stuff on TD but this week I watched it all. If you get a chance you should record it.

2. madscientist

madscientist Deregistered Snoozer

Nov 12, 2003
    Lexington, MA
    Ugh. I was looking all over trying to find the names of the two women on this episode but no one has any info up on it... and I took too long :( :)