1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Voice - Live Show 4/9/12

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by mqpickles, Apr 10, 2012.

1. mqpickles

mqpickles New Member

Nov 11, 2004
    I am crazy about Jamar Rogers!

Juliet Simms--amazing.

I think James Massoni will get the boy-band vote and round out Cee Lo's top three.

Adam's team is a tougher call. I do think Karla will be bottom three. I'd guess Tony Lucca and Pip are safe. That leaves Kim, Katrina and Mathai. Tonight i thought Katrina was the best of those three.
  2. Maui

Maui Major Lee Oblivious

Apr 22, 2000
    I didn't have much of an opinion tonight. Again, the band overpowered many of the vocalists. Jamar, Juliet and Pip are three I can remember being good.

I am not a fan of Tony Vincent and thought he was pretty mediocre. CeeLo tried to protect Erin with a safe song that kind of goes with her voice but she was still pretty bad.

And I agree with Blake on the overdone staging. The girls with guitars on stilts was a particularly weird choice.
  3. mqpickles

mqpickles New Member

Nov 11, 2004
    I agree with you about the band! (I thought it was our speaker setup.)
    Rather annoying.
  4. dfergie

dfergie Member

Aug 27, 2006
    I liked Juliet & Jamar the best, enjoyed Chessa... Erin didn't have it at all again.
  5. Doggie Bear

Doggie Bear New Member

Jan 16, 2008
    Are there saves tomorrow? If so, will Cee Lo waste his on Erin???
  6. Gunnyman

Gunnyman Just a boring dude

Jul 10, 2003
    I think Christina is bitter about her Mouse Club days.
  7. sieglinde

sieglinde New Member

Aug 11, 2002
    I have no idea why Ceelo likes Erin. She was terrible in the battle round and now she was even worse. I thought that would be a perfect song for her and her voice had no power.
  8. JLucPicard

JLucPicard New Member TCF Club

Jul 8, 2004
    I kind of doubt it has much, if anything, to do with her voice. ;)
  9. SNJpage1

SNJpage1 New Member

May 25, 2006
    Even though I have a season pass for this show it did not record it for some reason. It didnt record dancing with the stars either.
  10. mqpickles

mqpickles New Member

Nov 11, 2004