1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Surprising Thing that Motivates Us Must Motivate TiVo, Too

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by Joe3, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Joe3

Joe3 New Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Can you hear me now, TiVo

2. tomhorsley

tomhorsley Active Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Wait! Are you implying anyone at TiVo has gone beyond limited cognition?
  3. Joe3

Joe3 New Member

Dec 12, 2006
    We will know if they got the message by what's in the new Series 5 when we see it.
  4. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Ziphead

Aug 2, 2003
    I don't get the point of this thread. Is it spam? Is there an actual TiVo connection? Do I have to watch an 11-minute video to find out?
  5. bradleys

bradleys It'll be fine....

Oct 31, 2007
    No TiVo connection - just a standard "motivational" business presentation focusing on motivation.
  6. Joe3

Joe3 New Member

Dec 12, 2006
    No it's not spam. And it has everything to do with TiVo. I thought it was an interesting disclosure on what motivates a company or should motivate a company like TiVo. It is basically the same thing that motivates us here in this community to want to see them do a good job.

All the questions over the last few years that have been asked in regard to TiVo's future successes I believe boils down to, is TiVo still motivated. Are they still that company that can produce the motivation of its employes and do they remember what gets them there?

If they do remember, their motivation will be matched by ours, but we will only have that answer when they release their new Series line. However, it's more a message in a bottle to TiVo who monitor this community than it is to you. Another words, do you hear us now, TiVo?

LOL, I thought they could use it.

7. sbiller

sbiller Active Member

May 10, 2002
    Tampa, FL