1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The return of Anger Management

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by jamesbobo, Jan 12, 2013.

1. jamesbobo

jamesbobo with a grain of salt

Jun 18, 2000
    NJ
    Anger Management returns to FX with two new episodes Thursday, January 17th. Don't miss it, otherwise Charlie Sheen will get angry. You don't want an angry Charlie Sheen running around, do you?

2. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston &...
    This is the back half of the deal. 90 episodes in a row, weekly, no break.

Wow:eek:

3. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    I remember reading the back 90 article assuming there was a typo and they meant back 9! I guess Charlie will be so busy he won't have time to get in trouble.

4. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    Don't bet on it...

5. jilter

jilter Happy to be here.

Oct 4, 2002
    I sincerely like this show. and I love a comeback. I think Charlie is carrying the show, and for that he deserves credit. I know much of the world wants to cr*p on CS, but he shows up to work, can deliver his lines and I find this to be a totally watchable sitcom. There are so few good sitcoms I enjoy and look forward to. It has all the necessary elements:
    Wacky supporting characters, tension in a man-woman relationship, family issues,
    humorous, yet heartfelt at times. I have seen far worse.

In my book, it is no longer enough to say "Season Pass set." Far more indicative of how I feel about a show is if I set a SP in more than one DVR: "Multiple SPs set."