1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The League S04E02 "The Hoodie" 18 Oct 2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Amnesia, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    I liked this much better than the season opener...Andre's outfits were pretty funny and I loved the whole scores/dating thing.

And I never realized that the Shiva was played by the same actress who plays Luna on True Blood!

2. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    Another excellent episode. So much stuff to laugh at. Poor Chalupa Batman is going to be an Andre.

3. Dignan

Dignan _

Jan 27, 2002
    _
    Oh man, they robbed us of an entire child birth episode (water broke to circumcision) !!! I agree this was a much better episode. I like rich Taco.

4. JLucPicard

JLucPicard Active Member TCF Club

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    Not sure what you mean by this - last week they did a childbirth scene where all the guys wound up in the delivery room. I belive that was where the name 'Chalupa Batman' was given.

:confused:

5. pmyers

pmyers Active Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    love this show. I'm stall amazed at the stars they get to be on this show based on my perceived small audiance for it.

6. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    The show never fails to crack me up. I love how they end up trading players on their fantasy teams to accomplish stuff in life LOL.

7. Dignan

Dignan _

Jan 27, 2002
    _
    Duh, you are right. Might have been a bit late. Please move along.

8. Hoffer

Hoffer Captain Chaos

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    I liked this second episode a lot better as well. I don't like it when they have real NFL players in the show, like episode 1. It feels fake and forced.

9. Anubys

Anubys KMT Soccer Playa

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    I think the first episode of each season has been like that. At least, that's what I seem to recall...

10. pmyers

pmyers Active Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    I love seeing the sports stars.

11. jschuman

jschuman Active Member

Feb 20, 2001
    Fairfax, VA USA
    I agree that sometimes the sports stars appearances fall flat, but I will say that the scene from the first episode of the 2 NFLers riding the golf cart and nailing the guys with footballs while laughing and pointing was funny.

12. smak

smak TV MA SLV

Feb 11, 2000
    NoHo, CA USA
    Show daddy where the doctor touched mommy has to be one of the most genius lines I've ever seen on TV.

-smak-

13. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    My favorite Andre outfit was the vagina one! So funny with the layered shirts being different shades of pink.

Luna!!!! Oh Yeah! Thanks for pointing that out.