1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Killing-General Series thread-No spoilers!

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by StacieH, Apr 26, 2012.

1. StacieH

StacieH betativowho??

Jan 2, 2009
    Between San...
    I just started watching this on Netflix. Wow...great show!! We don't have cable or satellite, so I'd never heard of it.

But I've been a fan of Mireille Enos' since "Big Love," and there are a few other faces I recognize.

Looking forward to the rest of the series. I just finished episode 4 of Season 1.

2. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    There are threads for each individual episode of season 1. You could read each respective thread after you watch an episode. That way you can participate in a discussion while you move through the season without being spoiled. That's what I do when I watch a series long after it aired.

3. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    And don't let the naysayers in those threads discourage or derail you from watching...keep with it. IMO it gets better as it moves along....

4. StacieH

StacieH betativowho??

Jan 2, 2009
    Between San...
    I noticed that last night, and am glad there's a Season 2. I'll go back and search for the threads.

5. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    Luckily, there isn't a whole season thread but individual ones instead so you can read and post without having it spoiled for you.

6. sieglinde

sieglinde New Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    Not a spoiler but season 2 is starting out good.

7. rrrobinsonjr

rrrobinsonjr New Member

Nov 25, 2004
    Northern, VA
    I couldn't disagree more. I fast-forward through most of it.

8. curt222

curt222 New Member

Dec 3, 2002
    I was one of those people (and there were many) that hated the last few episodes of Season 1. I vowed to never watch this show again but forgot to delete my season pass. I am kind of glad it was still there as so far I have liked Season 2.

9. gchance

gchance 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dec 6, 2002
    Olivehurst, CA
    I really like the show, but it's not 24. Just a tad bit slower. :)

Also, I hate this look.

[​IMG]

She spends most of the series making that face. Drives me nuts, SMILE, lady.

[​IMG]

At least TRY, huh?

[​IMG]

Maybe it's just her dramatic face. Dramatic actress is dramatic.

Greg