1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Killing “Sayonara, Hiawatha” S2E9 OAD 5/20/12

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by tiams, May 21, 2012.

1. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
  2. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    This show just keeps getting better and better....the suspense on the 10th floor was so thick you could cut it with a knife (even though you knew Linden would get whacked). Still find it hard to believe Rosie's biological father didn't know about her murder, regardless of where he lives...

3. whitson77

whitson77 Active Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Yeah, that was surprising to me as well.

So close. How many episodes left? 2 more?

I am guessing this will not be back?

4. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    Why not? This season has been critically acclaimed and I don't believe the ratings have been bad either...

5. CraigK

CraigK (unspecified)

Jun 9, 2006
    North of...
    That seemed strange to me, too. He lives in Blaine which north of Seattle right on the Canadian border. Not that far away.

He's not far from Vancouver, B.C. which is where the show is really filmed. :)

6. john4200

john4200 Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    I actually thought they were going to follow the pattern of having Linden escape her stupid choices by sheer luck again. But Linden's foolishness finally caught up with her. I'm rooting for them to beat her up a bit before they let her go (or she gets rescued).

7. ADG

ADG Allan

Aug 19, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    Please remind me - how do we know he was her biological father?

8. NJ_HB

NJ_HB TiVo/MCE/PSP

Mar 21, 2007
    Piscataway,...
    Mitch wrote a letter to him, did not mail it but kept it in the 'Memory Box' - which Rosie later found.

9. ADG

ADG Allan

Aug 19, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    Yes, but do we know what was in the letter? How do we know he was her biological father? When he asked Mitch she said no.

Thanks.

10. getbak

getbak Active Member

Oct 8, 2004
    Calgary, AB
    When she first found the letter, they showed Mitch reading it, and when she held it up, you could read that the back of it said, "the baby is due ... I know you're the father", or something like that.

11. ADG

ADG Allan

Aug 19, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    hmmm - don't recall that at all. Okay, thanks. :)

12. TAsunder

TAsunder Debates Ghee vs Gi

Aug 6, 2003
    Madison, WI
    Also, they explicitly said it through dialogue with the teenaged-boy-suspect-for-an-episode.

13. sieglinde

sieglinde New Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    This is supposed to be a crime is solved each season. But in this case it went two seasons. I don't see any reason not to renew it and start a new case next season.

14. fliptheflop

fliptheflop New Member

Sep 20, 2005
    I can't remember but was the case that drove her crazy solved? Maybe they could do that.

15. sieglinde

sieglinde New Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    Interesting idea. Also there looks like enough corruption for related cases to come up. The Polish mafia comes to mind or some corruption with the Indian tribe that has spread into the police jurisidiction.

16. mm2margaret

mm2margaret Meagan

Dec 7, 2010
    northern...
    What about the Green River killings? That would keep them busy for quite a while. I am also hoping they renew and keep the series going. I think this series, especially this season, is really pretty good. Not quite as good as BB, Justified, or Mad Men, but still very much worth watching.