1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Finder - Series Finale - 5/11/12

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Azlen, May 12, 2012.

1. Azlen

Azlen Active Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Peoria, AZ
    I know this wasn't the best show, nor did it have a whole lot of people watching it, I enjoyed it, but I absolutely despised the ending. They obviously didn't know whether or not they were going to be renewed at the time of filming but they didn't have to leave everyone in such a crappy place.
    Just not a fan of cliff hanger type of endings for shows that aren't close to getting another season even though they probably would have been able to reset things back to normal in an episode or two.

2. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    Thanks for the heads-up. I'll skip this last episode. I don't watch TV to make myself depressed.

3. Fool Me Twice

Fool Me Twice >>>>>>

Jul 6, 2004
    Watch it, if you liked the show. It was a good episode. Just a bad ending to a series.

4. Thom

Thom Active Member

Jun 5, 2000
    Whittier,...
    Yes, it was a good episode. I liked seeing Walter's deadly side, which was in the books.

5. WinBear

WinBear Konner Kringle

Aug 24, 2000
    Carrollton,...
    I liked seeing Walter's brother played by Geoff Stults' actual older brother.

6. phox_mulder

phox_mulder I get paid 2watch TV

Feb 23, 2006
    Salt Lake...
    I payed attention during the opening credits, figured it had to be a brother in real life.

phox