1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Show with Trevor Noah (12/12/16)

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by morac, Dec 12, 2016.

1. morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    Tonight's The Daily Show has a different series ID and won't get picked up by the OnePass. It needs to be added. I'm not sure why this is, but it may be a special episode since it's also scheduled to air on MTV and BET.

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra Cable only TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    If you use Search for TDS there are two entries, both are on Comedy Central. The one for tonight is generic. Blame it on Obama. :D

3. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    One of the problems I see a lot is that, for example, on my guide for tonight's TDS episode it does show it as new with an OAD of 12/12/16 and all. But, the guide data says 'no information available'.

Since I manually record this show each week, I don't have any OP experience with it to know if it would have picked it up. I would assume that if it says 'NEW' it would - well, if I were to make assumptions on this which I no longer can.

OTOH, I came across another show I watch that is shown as 'NEW', but with an OAD of 12/7, and the pass is picking it up. It does have guide data info for the episode description. There are as many scenarios as there are stars.