1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Borgias Ending

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by nyny523, Jun 5, 2013.

1. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    Not sure if anyone else is watching this, but I enjoyed it (I love period dramas).

The season finale on June 16 will now be the series finale.

They may do a 2 hour movie to wrap things up, but we've heard that before for a lot of shows that ended prematurely, and it rarely pans out.

I am bummed :(
  2. Gerryex

Gerryex Member

Apr 24, 2004
    Land O...
    NO!!!!!!!!! I've been watching since the beginning and while some episodes are better than others (true with any series) I have greatly enjoyed this show. Are you sure about them being canceled?

3. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    Showtime better come up with some really good new shows to keep me around. Weeds is gone, Dexter is ending, The Borgias canceled...the only things keeping me are Shameless and Homeland. I'm not sure that is enough to keep the channel year round.
  4. Unbeliever

Unbeliever Random Nobody

Feb 3, 2001
    Altadena, CA
    They were moving at a pretty fast clip through Alexander VI's papacy. So far, 3 seasons covered 8 years, if they remain in the jubilee year of AD1500. That means there's at most only slightly more than 1 season remaining before Rodrigo Borgia kicks the bucket (and 1 more Lucrezia marriage)

--Carlos V.