1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 100 No upcoming shows on Tivo HD

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by klyde, May 10, 2014.

1. klyde

klyde Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Alabama,...
    I have a premier and a HD box both with lifetime. I was recording The 100 with the HD box, a few weeks ago, looks like 4 weeks ago it stopped recording the 100. I thought the show was on hiatus. I checked the web and found out Im missing several shows. I did a search on the premier and it showed 1 upcoming. I went back to the HD and did a new search and it found 1 upcoming. So I added a 2nd season pass. This pass is exactly as the first but it shows 1 upcoming and the old one shows none. Anybody else had this problem?

2. lgnad

lgnad Pantless Mofo

Feb 14, 2013
    Massachusetts
    My season pass did not malfunction

3. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    Working fine for me too.

4. mr.unnatural

mr.unnatural Active Member

Feb 2, 2006
    Ellicott...
    Working great on WMC as well. :D

5. CrispyCritter

CrispyCritter Purple Ribbon Wearer

Feb 28, 2001
    North...
    Any chance that your local franchise was moving stations around and did something strange while moving that channel? The recent massive Time-Warner lineup changes have shown that franchises can change channels around in ways that the TiVo can't follow and move the SP correctly, even though most of the time the TiVo can follow.