1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TH22 Season Pass Manager NOT RELIABLE

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by jhrain, Nov 1, 2012.

1. jhrain

jhrain New Member

Dec 19, 2006
    I know others have posted similar issues. But, wanted to post my own thread.

We have TWO DirecTV Tivo's. BOTH are having a difficult time recording season passes for common shows like Modern Family, Glee and Raising Hope. I've spoken to DirecTv, they wanted to replace these with their new HR34 POS.

Any thoughts on how I might fix this? I've removed the shows from the season manager, and then re-added them (with a reboot between).

We're very close to walking away from DirecTV and just investing in two Tivo's and over the air HD. DirecTv seriously sucks worse than cable providers now.

2. stevel

stevel Dumb Blond TCF Club

Aug 23, 2000
    Nashua, NH
    I too have had such issues with my THR22, with shows that record fine on my HR21. Perhaps you have misattributed the "POS" label - I assume you have never used an HR34.

I wish I understood why both DirecTV and TiVo seem to be backing away from the THR22, despite DirecTV continuing to market it. There have not been any software updates since its national release.