1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tekzilla

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by Wingershute, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Wingershute

Wingershute New Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Anyone know why Tekzilla/HD Nation no longer downloads on the Premiere even though I have a season pass? I get the applebyte and various other podcasts. I can force a manual d/l but not as a season pass.

2. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    I've been getting them. Got a Tekzilla just yesterday.

3. Series3Sub

Series3Sub Active Member

Mar 14, 2010
    I have a pass for Tekzilla and HD Nation on Premiere and NOT missed a one download. You might have to cancel, then get new season passes. That might shake the bug out.

4. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    I was wondering about Tekzilla. Downloads have stopped on my S2, and when I try to set up a new season pass from tivo.com, it says no episodes available. :confused:

5. BigJimOutlaw

BigJimOutlaw Active Member

Mar 21, 2004
    Don't use Search, access it directly on the "HD" list.

6. Wingershute

Wingershute New Member

Oct 22, 2010
    what's the hd list?

7. BigJimOutlaw

BigJimOutlaw Active Member

Mar 21, 2004
    On the Tivo website, there is a section where you can browse the list of web shows. There is an "HD" category.

Rev3 shows in Tivo's Universal Search are borked, but subscribing to the Rev3 shows from there still works.

8. Wingershute

Wingershute New Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Hey thanks BigJim. I tried your suggestion and so far it seems to be working. I found other great web videos as well.