1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

teckzilla revision 3 hd nation still not working

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by leiff, Dec 27, 2013.

1. leiff

leiff Member

Aug 24, 2005
    I'm disappointing this still isnt working on roamio. I'm wondering, how many other web series don't work with roamio that worked with earlier tivo's.

2. bunjicat

bunjicat New Member

Jan 14, 2012
    I subscribe to both HD nation and Tekzilla. They download on schedule with no problems.

3. atmuscarella

atmuscarella Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Rochester NY
    No issues for me, both download as expected, if you give a little more detail about what your problem is maybe someone can help you out.

4. BigJimOutlaw

BigJimOutlaw Active Member

Mar 21, 2004
  5. leiff

leiff Member

Aug 24, 2005
    I am already subscribed. it says the most recent show is in February. Are you saying I should unsubscribe from my Tivo menus and re subscribe via Web?

6. BigJimOutlaw

Mar 21, 2004
    Yes. Rev3's RSS feed doesn't play nice with Universal Search anymore, so at least for now that subscription method won't work.

Since Tivo removed the SDUI from Roamio we can't access their old RSS feed subscription method anymore either, but it technically still works from the Tivo website.

7. kturcotte

kturcotte New Member

Dec 8, 2002
    Portland, ME
    I'm having the same problem. I followed the link. HD Nation isn't listed, and when I tried to subscribe to Tekzilla, it told me there were no episodes available.

8. BigJimOutlaw

Mar 21, 2004
    Use the navigation. They're both under the HD category.

9. leiff

leiff Member

Aug 24, 2005
    Hd nation is listed. I didn't do a search to find it. I selected HD filter from link above and scrolled down a bit. I selected season pass from there. now i wait to see if they actually download or not.I'm skeptical because like I said I had a season pass for it already

10. BigJimOutlaw

Mar 21, 2004
    If you browse the new subscription in the Download Manager, you'll see the latest epi's listed.