1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a note that the site indexes are still building. Until they are done, anything that uses search will be affected such as normal search, post history, etc. It works from the oldest post first and is building forward in time. We could have waited for it all to be done, but hey, who uses search anyway? :)
    Dismiss Notice

Tabatha Takes Over - Season 4 - Spoilers

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Zevida, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Zevida

Zevida witless and unarmed

Nov 8, 2003
    I am addicted to this show. I love Tabatha.

For those who don't know about the show, it's I guess similar to a Kitchen Nightmares - come into a failing salon or small business - tell them everything they are doing wrong - do a makeover - try to fix them.

Seasons 1-3 were salons only, Season 4 it was renamed and expanded to include other small businesses.

Tabatha is fabulous. I love how she gives it to them straight and how frustrated she gets.

Last night I saw the season finale, Cinema Suites. I wanted to punch the lady who owned that bed and breakfast in the face. Basically she was charging people to sleep in her house and then treating them like a giant imposition. Crazy! I didn't think she'd change at all but surprisingly at the reopening she was improved. I wonder how much was an act?

The Barkingham Palace one with the doggy day care was also a classic. That uptight blonde lady was so out of line it was not even funny and she was completely oblivious.
  2. Ment

Ment New Member

Mar 27, 2008
    The Barkingham Palace lady was a 'this has to be a ringer' episode. She had major mental issues. Obviously it would have been better for her partner to take over the business but that would mean crazy lady would need to get a new job. :)
  3. gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
  4. Zevida

Zevida witless and unarmed

Nov 8, 2003
    I'm not sure I've ever seen an episode I thought was a complete put-on. I have seen a few where I thought the owner was there only for the design makeover of the shop and they clear,y didn't think there was anything wrong.

Crazy Barkingham Lady knew there were serious problems she was just totally oblivious that SHE was the serious problem.