1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swamp Man

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cannonz, Jul 14, 2013.

1. cannonz

cannonz Active Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Shelby from Ax Men has own show starting in August. I had a feeling it would happen, him and colorful characters around him were always the best part of Ax Men.

2. Mikeyis4dcats

Mikeyis4dcats Active Member

Oct 2, 2003
    love Shelby and Willie. now I can quit recording ax men.

3. cannonz

cannonz Active Member

Oct 22, 2011
    His and Davi's visit to foot doctor was classic TV.

4. Big Deficit

Big Deficit Happy now?

Jul 7, 2003
    I've watched the logging show (though I can't answer as to why?) and I finally got around to watching ep 1 and 2 of Shelby's new show and

What happened to his wife? The paddle wheel boat with the back hoe on board? He can afford a pirate ship, but needs to work in a gator show to get a gator head decoration? The whole boat search in general????

I'm thinking that there may be no real Shelby, just the actor playing Shelby. His dog is probably a stunt cat in makeup.

5. cannonz

cannonz Active Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I haven't watched them yet. In one of the axmens he umms an ahhs struggling to remember her name then says the wife (prompting someone to say her name) I had already suspected maybe she wasn't his wife.

6. jeepair

jeepair Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Very disappointed watching it so far. Haven't watched the last two but I don't think I'll like them either.

7. Big Deficit

Big Deficit Happy now?

Jul 7, 2003
    Watched ep3 last night and I'm done. As a bit player in a largely boring show, he was an amusing comedic break. As the focus of an entire show? He's almost impossible to watch. As "fake" reality shows go, this one is "faker".