1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survivor Caramoan : OAD 3-13-2013

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by BradJW, Mar 13, 2013.

1. BradJW

BradJW Active Member

Jun 9, 2008
    Good Riddance. He and his uncle are nothing alike. Brandon never should have been brought back. What an Ass.

I hope Philip wins now.
  2. heySkippy

heySkippy oldweakandpathetic

Jul 2, 2001
    Sarasota, FL
    Totally agree about Brandon. I would wager uncle Russell is even more disgusted with him now than after his first season. That was pathetic.

I don't hope Phillip wins, but there's about zero point zero percent chance of that so no biggie.

I loved the reaction from the Fans side as it all unfolded.
  3. dfergie

dfergie Member

Aug 27, 2006
    Brandon proved a point (one that we all knew before this game) he's a psycho... should have never brought him back.
  4. BradJW

BradJW Active Member

Jun 9, 2008
    Yeah, I don't know that I really want Philip to win, other than the fact that Brandon would be pissed about it and that would make me happy.

The reunion show will be fun.
  5. Einselen

Einselen ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ

Apr 25, 2006
    Well that was... umm... interesting... That is a first on many levels right? I know challenges have been thrown, but have they been handed over? Have we had a TC not at TC?
  6. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    I think Corinne said it best ... so unstable
  7. caslu

caslu Member

Jun 24, 2003
    What a lunatic... comparing him to his uncle is an insult to Russell.
  8. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    The favorites still have a 2 person lead, but it will be interesting to see if there is a momentum shift because of this.

Brandon was one of the strongest competitors in these challenges though.
  9. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    That was great fun to watch!!!

I loved how Jeff got Brandon away from his tribe and Philip. Massaging his shoulders and calming him down. Or trying. I wonder what Jeff was thinking!

And the Fans...who was it that said "can you hold it up like do when you win" or something like that. Jeff said he would but I don't think he did.
  10. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Active Member

Aug 22, 2007
    So was Brandon actually voted out by his tribe, or pulled out by the show?
  11. laria

laria Librocubicularist

Sep 7, 2000
    Seacoast, NH
    Brandon is crazypants, but I'm glad he called out Phillip. :) He (Phillip) annoys me way more than Brandon did.
  12. Fool Me Twice

Fool Me Twice >>>>>>

Jul 6, 2004
  13. gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    He was unanimously voted out.
  14. zync

zync Long live TiVo

Feb 21, 2003
    Philip missed such a great opportunity to twist the knife. All he had to say was "I guess some people just can't handle the stress" and nothing more. That would have made Brandon completely melt down while letting everyone else bask in the glow.

Anwyay - Producers got their reality. Great pick by them.
  15. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    Remember the other Hantz brother who got kicked off Big Brother?

I think the casting people had to know they were setting up a potentially dangerous situation when they put Brandon on the show.

I'm liking Philip more and more. I felt sad for him when Brandon told him everyone hated their nicknames. Philip responded that everyone thought it was just fun and I think that is all the stealth r us thing is for Philip. He isn't serious, he isn't completely crazy, he is just having a little fun.

And I could have smacked Brandon's childish face when he mumbled to mock Philip's speech pattern.

So do they get their rice and beans replaced by production? I think they should have taken some precautions when Brandon had already threatened to pee in them.
  16. latrobe7

latrobe7 Just one more thing

May 1, 2005
    Well, that was quite a train-wreck. I agree with everyone else that Brandon is nutballs. There is nothing for him to be proud of. His silly rationale about controlling his own destiny is like a pathetic suicide note and if he cared about Andrea and Dawn so much, he wouldn't have dumped out their rice and beans.

But I hope Phillip follows Brandon and Shamar soon, I've had enough of crazy people in Survivor for a while.
  17. Tracy

Tracy Truly TCF Club

Mar 12, 2000
    Galena, IL
    I'm really curious how it actually all went down at the immunity challenge. Did it unfold as we saw it, with Jeff making the decision to hold Tribal right then and there or was a long producer meeting cut out? Maybe they knew what to expect and had already decided to hold Tribal right away.

In any case, it sucks to be the designer or builder of that particular challenge.
  18. pmyers

pmyers New Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ

And I agree that Russell is more embarrassed now than the first time!
  19. jradosh

jradosh Newlywed

Jul 31, 2001
    At the reward challenge I noticed that Brenda was limping quite noticably. And then at the (aborted) immunity challenge she had a buff on her knee (presumably covering a knee brace). I don't remember any indication that she'd been injured. That would suck if she is, 'cause then she's a weak link and could get cut. And I wouldn't like that. :(

Anyone else catch the production screw-up with the names/jobs on-screen display at the orange tribe when they were all scrambling for the HII?

Regarding the previews...
    I sure hope, between a Corrine and Phillip confrontation, that Corrine comes out on top. I'd be happy to see Phillip gone and even though I don't care for her personality, I love her smile. :)
  20. JLucPicard

JLucPicard New Member TCF Club

Jul 8, 2004
    West St....
    I'm not a Brandon fan at all, but I hope Phillip is the next to go - and I wouldn't be heartbroken if it was even a medical evacuation, either. :down:

It seemed totally lost on Phillip, the "challenge hero", that the other tribe ganged up on Brandon and that Phillip lasted as long as he did as a result. What a putz.

And if his 'Stealth R Us' really is just a light-hearted gimmick, it sure doesn't seem to play that way to me.

Brandon is going to prove to be a BIG game changer (and not in a good way) if they are just stuck with the rice & beans they can salvage - which, as unfortunate as that is, should be the case; unless they can win some more in a reward challenge (one of those "you have a choice between this custom-built Menards-sponsored Port-a-potty or a bag of beans and a bag of rice" deals).