1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supernatural - "I'm No Angel" - 10/22/13

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by photoshopgrl, Oct 22, 2013.

1. photoshopgrl

photoshopgrl Nerd Fashionista

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    Here I am! :)

Sooooo Cas was a virgin? Didn't have the sex with that wife he got as Emmanuel in season 7? Okay then. She was cute. I'm mad she played him. And them together was actually pretty aww inspiring for a minute. Ezekiel brings him back to life. Then says he can't stay. Something is rotten in whoville. I'm not going to be happy about this I just know.

On the other hand, with a raise of hands who knew Dean would send Cas packing?

Loving the new big bad, Bartholomew though. He's scary and creepy.

Okay more thoughts after I watch again and process it all!
  2. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Not only that, it was implied that there was something going on between him and Meg.
    (After all she did sacrifice herself for him.)
    Maybe Dean has put those together or he's considering it different because it's Cas' first time as a human.
    (Maybe Anna said something to Dean.)

She was also on tonight's episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Things are certainly getting interesting.
    You've got Bartholomew and his group on one side.
    Abbadon and her group on the other.
    And Crowley in the basement.

This can't end well.

(And did you catch the hint Castiel dropped about reversing Booger's spell?)
  3. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Don't angels not have junk? That might make a difference. Or am I conflating Supernatural with some other show with angels?
  4. photoshopgrl

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    I think you're just remembering Dean referring to them as "junkless" but I'm not sure it was ever specified if that was true or not. I imagine if they didn't have needs like urinating, sleep or eating it would also make them asexual at least?
  5. photoshopgrl

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    Now can we talk about how bad this thing with Ezekiel is going to end? Sam isn’t stupid. It’s not going to take him long to figure out that something is not adding up. He’s going to buy that Cas just wanted to leave? How many more convenient fixes can Ezekiel do and Dean have a cover for Sam to believe? He already is side eyeing Dean so hard and it’s been like a week.

Why doesn’t Ezekiel want Cas there anyhow? I mean WTF. He looked so upset but that is seriously shady man. And how was he able to not just heal Cas but bring him back from the dead with such little effort if he’s so banged up? And if he’s that much healed why is he acting like Sam will still die if he leaves his body? Or maybe he wasn’t talking about leaving Sam’s body but TAKING Sam’s body and leaving with it. Why didn’t Dean demand more information?

And next week it looks like another one off episode so we are likely to get zero answers for awhile.

6. jamesbobo

jamesbobo with a grain of salt

Jun 18, 2000
    As I recall, he entered Sam's body because he could not heal him otherwise. I don't remember why but I'm sure someone will refresh my memory.
  7. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I definitely remember Cas getting busy before.

What did Dean say? "All I see is PIE and the rest is blah, blah, blah." Or something like that.
  8. stellie93

stellie93 Active Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Sam seems to be physically strong with the jogging and all--that's all just Zeke and he'll go back to death's door if he leaves? Or is he lying about that so Dean lets him stay? Maybe he figures Cass will be onto him and whatever devious plan he has.

Cass is right, urinating is a nuisance. Lucky he's a man--it's even worse for women. ;)
  9. Shakhari

Shakhari Member

Jan 2, 2005
    I'm starting to get a serious sense of Leviathan deja vu from this season so far, with Bartholomew as the new Dick Roman.
  10. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    Angels may not have junk, but their meat suits tend to come with all of the standard accessories.
  11. IDSmoker

IDSmoker New Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Boise, ID
    Did I miss it or did they not make any attempt to explain why Dean couldn't tell Cass about Zeke?
  12. photoshopgrl

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    Does Soulless Sam ring a bell? Stupid Cas can't keep his mouth shut! :p
  13. logic88

logic88 Active Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Land Of...
    interesting episode. Lots of Castiel so that's automatically a plus.

But I think it's kinda odd how powerful Ezekiel is now. At least compared to the earlier episode. He was able to bring Cass back from the dead? That seems like it would take some major mojo...

(Actually, all the angels seem more powerful now. The angel that tried to kidnap Cass had to use a 2x4 to knock him out?)
  14. robojerk

robojerk Active Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Laguna Hills CA
  15. john4200

john4200 Active Member

Oct 31, 2009
    meat suite? Is that a high-class hotel room for butchers? If not, my next guess would have to be more naughty... :D
  16. robojerk

robojerk Active Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Laguna Hills CA
    Zek just wants to have Sam's hair.