Have searched and been unable to find reports of a similar issue to what I'm experiencing. I've been very happily using StreamBaby with my two Tivo Roamios for over a year, now, and really appreciate the work put into it. I use KMTTG to backup recordings to a shared folder on a Windows PC and then use StreamBaby to play them back later. It's been working perfectly until the last day or so. Now, if I try to stream any MP4 file at "same quality" using the internal module without transcoding, the buffer bar fills but the video never starts playing. The only way I can get it to play is via ffmpeg transcoding by either choosing a lower rate or by disabling the internal MP4 module altogether via the ini file (mp4module.disable=true). These are the same video files that were literally playing fine with the internal module a day or two ago. I'm running the latest version of StreamBaby. I tried restarting all involved devices. I tried a fresh install of StreamBaby. I tried an older version of ffmpeg. I tried mp4module.interleave=false. No errors in the log when the video is played. Wondering if the latest update that was pushed from Tivo (that included accessibility improvements) has broken things.