1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stream fixes

Discussion in 'TiVo Stream' started by epawlak, Sep 7, 2012.

1. epawlak

epawlak New Member

Sep 7, 2012
    TiVo needs to fix it so that if you use your Stream to stream a show not in your recorded list it deletes that Stream when you end it. I do not want to keep all these partial recordings on my TiVo and hate that I have to go back and delete them manually.

I also hope that since the Apple TV is an IoS device that maybe there will be a Stream APP on the ATV in the future. This would make a great Second STB.
  2. Austin Bike

Austin Bike New Member

Feb 9, 2003
    There is a TiVo extender in the works, so pushing to apple tv will probably not be supported. However, there are rumors of an update to apple tv this fall that will allow it to support apps. If that happens then maybe the app will run natively on the apple tv. One can only hope at this point.
  3. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    I wonder how that would work. iOS apps are designed for touch. How do you simulate that on a TV with a remote? Unless they also release some sort of motion Kinect like device where you can swipe in the air.

My guess is that AppleTV apps will be a whole new type of app. Not just iOS apps displayed on a TV.